Beverley Building Society to re-enter 95% LTV mortgage market with new deal for both employed and self-employed borrowersThu 27th May 2021
Beverley Building Society is this week launching a two-year, fixed-rate deal at 3.85%, as its latest step to help first-time buyers and home movers who only have a five per cent deposit.
Available from Thursday, this newest offering complements the launch of the Society’s other, recent additions: two-year fixes up to 90% LTV at 2.99%, and 85% LTV at 2.75%.
Full details at a glance
- Two-year fixed rate up to 95% LTV 3.85% for two years from completion, reverting to our SVR, currently 4.99%
- · Family-assist arrangements considered, including gifted deposits, guarantors and joint borrower/sole proprietor arrangements
- · Available for home purchases, to both first and second-time buyers
- · Capital and Interest repayment terms only
- · £995 fee, which can be added to the loan
- · Will consider self-employed applicants
- · Maximum loan size: £200k.
Our Head of Lending, Graham Carter, said: “This is the latest example of how we are responding to borrowers’ needs in these challenging and uncertain times.
“We understand that lower-deposit deals remain in short supply, yet they offer an important entry point to the kinds of borrowers who are vital to every house sale chain, and therefore the buoyancy of the market as a whole.”
Anyone wanting to find out more about this latest two-year deal can get in touch with the Beverley via (01482) 881510, or email email@example.com