Todays meeting at Beverley Racecourse is cancelled

Wed 26th May 2021
Beverley Racecourse Jpg 2


Racing today Wednesday 26 May has been cancelled due to the wet weather.

If you have booked tickets with the Racecourse, you will receive an automatic refund and there is no need for you to get in touch with them.

If you have booked a place in the restaurant, they will be in touch. 

Looking at the forecast for the rest of the week, the weather is set to improve, so everyone at the Racecourse are hopeful that racing will go ahead as planned on Saturday 29 May.

Just Beverley