CYCLING WITH WILSONS WHEELSFri 7th December 2018
THE WILSONS WHEELS GUIDE TO CHRISTMAS PRESENTS AND STOCKING FILLERS
The Tour de Yorkshire will be coming though Beverley in May 2019, training will start straight after Christmas, it happens every year! Partners of cycling enthusiasts come into the shop looking for presents and stocking fillers. But some of the items we stock are great for people who would not necessarily call themselves enthusiasts but are great for people who commute to work by cycle as they can make their day-to-day journey much easier.
Here’s some ideas for you to consider.
• A track pump is a lot easier to use than a hand-held pump and takes half the time to pump a tyre up.
• USB lights are small, handy, bright and rechargeable and sets are available from £15 upwards.
• Energy bars cost about £5 for 4 or 5.
• A spare inner tube might not be the most exciting present, but the recipient will be thanking you when they get a puncture!
• A bike computer (aka mileometer or speedo) to measure speed and distance and keep abreast of the time.
• Gift card or vouchers if you are really stuck or spoilt for choice!
If you are looking for something bigger like a bicycle for example, a lot of cycle shops offer Christmas payment plans
and will store the bike until Christmas Eve. Wilsons Wheels also offer low deposit payment plans and can also deliver your chosen cycle to make Christmas less stressful. All bikes are fully assembled and ready to ride by the lucky recipient on Christmas Day! There is nothing worse than being given a present which is not ‘good to go’ - Wilsons Wheels ensure the bike
you choose is ride-ready and will put a smile on the new owner’s face!
Do pop into Wilsons Wheels on Grovehill Road or call 01482 882881 for a chat.