Paperchase began a phased re-opening on the 15th June. Having started with 17 stores across the country, Paperchase re-opened a further 32 stores on 31st July which included the store on Toll Gavel in Beverley.
The safety and wellbeing of everyone is the stores top priority. To ensure this is maintained at all times, Paperchase are implementing the following measures across all its stores:
- Enhanced cleaning and personal hygiene procedures, including hand sanitiser for colleagues and a limit to the number of customers in a store at any one time
- Social-distancing stewards and signs dedicated to managing queues and ensuring customers can navigate stores safely and effectively
- Protective screens at till points where it is more difficult to maintain a two-metre distance
- PPE for colleagues, as well as social distancing on the shop floor and in back of house
- Making card payments easier with an increased contactless payment limit of £45
For more information please visit paperchase.com/coronavirus-faqs-and-updates.
Paperchase would like to say a heartfelt thank you to the local community for continued support during these challenging times and for your cooperation in helping us to look after each other everyone as the store re-opens..
For people who would still prefer to shop from the comfort of their home, you can find a superb selection of stationery, cards, gifts and much more, 24/7 at paperchase.com.